I’ve a busy weekend and may have no more time to write, so for anyone who cares:
- I’ve run out of money – completely
- I’ve had a magazine article proposal accepted and will get small payment as long as I can get the three interviews it needs organised. My first paid writing for a long long time.
- I was planning at this point to be doing some home tutoring but getting onto the books is like pulling teeth, which has buggered up my financial plans
- I may have some ‘consultancy’ work. (That’s a word that covers a multitude of evils haha)
- I’m taking part in a voluntary paid study – needs must and more on this later
- I’m remarkably calm thanks to keeping a daily routine which involves exercise, and some simple Mindfulness practice
- I wasn’t calm when I got home from shopping today due (amongst other things) to a large Primary school trip in the supermarket and a tiny baby in an enormous buggy on the bus
- I’m listening to an Audible Original: Six Degrees of Assassination. One of the most gripping things I have heard for a long time. Full review when I have finished
- I love Bargain Hunt and Strictly and would happily take part in either if anyone is asking
- I can’t tell you how glad I am that Halloween is over
- Bonfire Night is now like a week of living in a war zone
- I’m locked horns in battle with the cat (that’s not her pictured)
Now, back to the kitchen. I get so tense cooking my shoulders hurt. If I went on Masterchef I think I would collapse.